Find Cheap Woven Labels, Custom Woven Labels, Damask Woven Label on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Home > Products > Woven label > personalized woven clothing labels

personalized woven clothing labels

Basic Info

Model No.: WL-10

Product Description

  Large Picture
   Various Woven label  
  Product Information
 

Product

woven label

Material

Cotton, Ribbon, Nylon, Polyester, Damask, Taffeta, Satin and so on.

Usage

Garment/bags/shoes/hats/toys/blankets/home texitle, etc. 

Feature

Environmental friendly, non-fading, recycled, washable reflective woven label

Color

Customized(any color)

Size

Customized reflective woven label

Edge

Heat Cut, laser cut ,ultrasonic cut or over lock edge 

OEM Service

Accepted

MOQ

1000pcs

Sample Making

3-5 days

Mass Production

7-10 days(depends on reflective woven lable technique and qty)

Packing

Usually polybag and carton, or as per customers requirement

   Woven Label Folds
  The woven label folds are available for your options.              Woven Labels Show
  Type 1: Main Label

   
Type 2: Size Label
                   
Type 3: Care Label
    More products
 
Why Choose Us
 

*1) Excellence Experience

  •       15 Years' experience in woven label production;

 

*2) Excellent Quality

  •        We can produce woven label to the ultimate satisfaction of the most demanding customers;
  •        Our excellence quality are witnessed by industy elites that we’ve working with, including:

 



 

*3) Excellence Service

      With the seamless cooperation of our prodution division and sales team, we can:

  •       reply to any inquiry within 12 hours;
  •       resolve any problem within 24 hours.

  Shipping&Payment


Shipping Ways

Mainly sea shipping or International express (DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT etc.)

Port

Shenzhen, China

Payment Ways

L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow

Payment Term

30% before production, while the rest 70% before shipment

      Production
      Woven label are produced here very carefully by our experienced workers in an orderly way!    Cooperation Guide

1) Make Sample.

Counter sample of woven label can be made in 3-5 days upon receipt of your artwork or sample.

 

2) Quotation.

Details of your requirements are much appreciated for reflective woven label quotation, including:

 

1. Size

2. Quantity

3. Color(Pantone No.)

4. Artwork in PDF/AI or image of front and back sides.

  Looking forward to your any kind of inquiry! All inquiries will be replied within 12 hours! :-) Thank you!

Contact us if you need more details on Personalized Woven Clothing Labels. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Personalized Woven Clothing Labels、Personalized Woven Clothing Labels. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Woven label

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters

Premium Related Products