Model No.: wood hang tags 001
2.Factory prices+Flexible MOQ
3.Various surface disposal technics
4.15 years experiences
1. Product Name
All Sorts of Outstanding Wood Hang Tags for Garment/Bags/Shoes/ ewelry 2. Large Picture
Outstanding Wood Hang Tags for Garment/Bags 3. Product Information
Wood hang tags for garment/bags/shoes/garment/luggage/hats/toys etc.
Environmental friendly, non-fading, recycled
CMYK or specific pantone(any color)
Customized (Rectangular, Circular, Triangular, Folded or any other special shape)
7-15 days(depends on Hang Tag technique and qty)
Usually polybag and carton, or as per customers requirement
5 ways are generally used for surface disposal.
| Technics Options |
|2.UV Varnishing/Spot UV-Varnishing|
Different sorts of hang tags, including: paper hang tag; plastic hang tag; cloth hang tag; jeans hang tag; Jewelry hang tag; Price hang tag; Luggage hang tag, Dog tag, etc. We are a premium hang tag manufacturer in China with 15 years production experience on only ONE product!
Practice makes perfect! We are confident enough to offer you best hang tags with professional sales service! 7. Product Show
Type 1: Paper hang tag Type 2: Plastic hang tag
Type 3: Cloth hang tag Type 4: Jeans hang tag
Type 5: Jewelry hang tag Type 6: Price hang tag
Type 7: Luggage tag Type 8: Dog tag 8. Why Choose Us
*1) Excellence Experience 15 Years' experience in hang tags production; We spend 15 years in doing ONE thing right! *2) Excellent Quality We can produce hang tags to the ultimate satisfaction of the most demanding customers; Our excellence quality are witnessed by industy elites that we’ve working with, including:
*3) Excellence Service With the seamless cooperation of our prodution division and sales team, we can: reply to any inquiry within 12 hours; resolve any problem within 24 hours. 9. Shipping Information
Mainly sea shipping or International express (DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT etc.)
L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow
30% before production, while the rest 70% before shipment
(Disclaimer: All pictures of hang tags displayed are only for reference and not for sale, all rights are reser- -ved to their respective owners! We will not produce any hang tags design without proper and legal autho- -rization!) 12. Production Process
Various hang tags are produced here very carefully by our experienced workers in an orderly way! 13. Company Tour
You are warmly welcome to visit our factory anytime!
14. Company Information
Dongguan Excellence Garment Accessories Co, Ltd. is a one-stop purchasing service provider of garment hang tags. Since the establishment of our factory in 2000, we have been focusing on the production of hang tags for various reno- -wned apparel brands worldwide. Our factory is located in Chang'an Town of Dongguan City, Gaungdong Province, which enjoys the convenient logistics transportation and abundant raw materials supply of the Pearl River Delta. Covering an area of more than 4,000 square meters, our factory is equipped with advanced printing machines from Roland and more than 100 skilled workers work diligently to serve our clients from North America, Europe, Central Asia and Africa. We arelooking forward to start a long and standing partnership with you. 15. Cooperation Guide
1) Make Sample. Counter sample can be made in 4-7 days upon receipt of your design or sample. 2) Quotation. Details of your requirements are much appreciated for hang tags quotation, including: 1. Size 2. Quantity/style 3. Thickness of paper,or other materials 4. String choice 5. Printing Colors 6. Surface disposal 7. Artwork of hang tags or hang tag image Looking forward to your any kind of inquiry! All inquiries will be replied within 12 hours! :-) Thank you!
Contact us if you need more details on Wood Hang Tags. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Wood Hang Tags、Wood Hang Tags. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Ungrouped