Find Custom Paper Bag, Kraft Paper Bag, Filter Paper Bag on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Home > Products > Paper bags > Fresh style gift bags with upscale ribbon, Polka Dot cute paper bags horizontal version

Fresh style gift bags with upscale ribbon, Polka Dot cute paper bags horizontal version

Basic Info

Model No.: kraft paper bag 001

Product Description

Specifications 1.Eco-friendly material

2.Competitive price

3.Fast delivery

4.OEM Accepted

5.Custom Kraft Paper Bag

  About the product  1).Product name:  Fresh style gift bags with upscale ribbon, Polka Dot cute Paper bags horizontal version
 

Material

White paper board,duplex board with white back,glossy art paper,ivory cardboard,white/brown kraft paper,special paper,etc.

Printing Technics

Offset/Silk screen/Flexo/Hot stamping/Aqueous printing or as customer's request

Color

CMYK,Pantone (Other customized color available)

Logo

Plain(customers design and logos are welcomed)

Application

Multipurpose kraft paper bag

(Shopping,apparel packaging,food packaging,gift packaging)

Handle

 PP/Cotton/Nylo/Twisted/Flat paper/Ribbon(Other customized handle available)

OEM

Accepted

MOQ

2,000 PCS

Payment Terms

L/C, T/T, Escrow, Paypal, Western Union

Shipment Terms

Guangzhou,Shenzhen.

QC:

3 times from material selection,preproduction machines testing to finished goods

      2).Detailed Pics of kraft paper bag                 Product Process  Since the establishment of our factory , we have been focusing on the production of kaft paper bag. As a one-stop purchasing service provider of kraft paper bag, we are working hard to deliver value-added service to our customers worldwide.     Why choose us?  1).We try our best to produce excellent karft paper bag to meet every customer's demanding.   Handle custom is available   Type of bag is optional, you can customize your own kraft paper bag.   Color is never a problem       2).   Our excellence quality are witnessed by industy elites that we’ve working with, including:     3). Excellence Service       With the seamless cooperation of our prodution division and sales team, we can:         reply to any inquiry within 12 hours;       resolve any problem within 24 hours.       About us   Our factory with 15 years experience on manufacturing different sorts of kraft paper bag would love to be your exclusive supplier helping you to win your target market.     As an experienced manufacture,our company has very good production ability. What do you need to do is to make your wish list,and then we will make it come true.
 
      Shipping Information  

Shipping Ways

Mainly sea shipping or International express (DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT etc.)

Port

Shenzhen, China

Payment Ways

L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow

Payment Term

30% before production, while the rest 70% before shipment

      F.A.Q Can you do design for me?
According to your requirement,we can add your company logo, website, phone number or your ideas...on paper bag. Paper bag background color is decided by you, any color is available. Our professional designer can make design for you for free .

What color can i use ?
Pantone colors as well as the common 4 color (CMYK) process ,any color is available.

Shipping method?
By sea for large quantity orer, By air for small quantity order.

What is the paper bag size?
We do customized products, any size we can make according to your requirement.so the paper bag size is decide by you, as you may know, different size have different price, please kindly let me know, what size will your requirement? If you no idea of bag size, we can suggest size to you also.

Quotation? Details of your requirements are much appreciated for kraft paper bag quotation, including: 1. Size:L*W*H(mm) 2. Quantity/style 3. Surface disposal
4. Handle choice 5. Printing Colors 6. Thickness of paper,or other materials 7. Artworkor sample pictures of kraft paper bag


We will reply to any inquiry within 12 hours; resolveany problem within 24 hours    Looking forward to your inquires!
 

Contact us if you need more details on Cute Paper Bag. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Polka Dot Cute Paper Bags、White Paper. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Paper bags

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters