Model No.: EX-0001
3.Various surface disposal technics
4.15 years experience
1. Product Name
Hot sale faux leather luggage tags 2. Large Picture
Hot sale faux leather luggage tags
3. Product Information
Faux leather luggage tags
String/eyelet/ signature panel
--Environmental friendly, non-fading, recycled
--Logo or name could be printed,embossed
CMYK or specific pantone(any color)
Customized (Rectangular, Circular, Triangular, Folded or any other special shape)
7-15 days(depends on faux leather luggage tags technique and qty)
Usually polybag and carton, or as per customers requirement
Generally there are 5 options for surface disposal.
| Technics Options |
|2.UV Varnishing/Spot UV-Varnishing|
Different sorts of luggage tags, including: faux leather luggage tags Plastic luggage tags; PVC luggage tags; Paper luggage tags; Fabric luggage tags; PU luggage tags; Leather luggage tags, etc. We are a premium faux leather luggage tags manufacturer in China with 15 years production expe- rience on only ONE product!
Practice makes perfect! We are confident enough to offer you best faux leather luggage tags with professional sales service! 7. Product Show
8. Why Choose Us
*1) Excellence Experience 15 Years' experience in faux leather luggage tags production; We spend 15 years in doing ONE thing right! *2) Excellent Quality We can produce faux leather luggage tags to the ultimate satisfaction of the most demanding customers; Our excellence quality are witnessed by industy elites that we’ve working with, including:
*3) Excellence Service With the seamless cooperation of our prodution division and sales team, we can: reply to any inquiry within 12 hours; resolve any problem within 24 hours. 9. Shipping Information
Mainly sea shipping or International express (DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT etc.)
L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow
30% before production, while the rest 70% before shipment
(Disclaimer: All pictures of faux leather luggage tags displayed are only for reference and not for sale, all rights are reserved to their respective owners! We will not produce any faux leather lug- gage tags design without proper and legal authorization!) 12. About faux leather luggage tags
Faux leather luggage tags as an integral part of travel is becoming more and more important in the life. The reason is that faux leather luggage tags is a significant symbol for a travel and it can help identify luggage quickly.In order to prevent the lost or take luggage by mistake.
So, having an impressive faux leather luggage tags, consumers would have a more profound impres- sion on the brand, which definitely contributes a lot to brand promotion. Our factory with 15 years experience on manufacturing different sorts of faux leather luggage tags wo- uld love to be your exclusive supplier helping you to win your target market! 13. Company Information
Dongguan Excellence Garment Accessories Co, Ltd. is a one-stop purchasing service provider of faux le- ather luggage tags.Since the establishment of our factory in 2000, we have been focusing on the product- ion of faux leather luggage tags for various renowned luggage brands worldwide. Our factory is located in Chang'an Town of Dongguan City, Gaungdong Province, which enjoys the conven- ient logistics transportation and abundant raw materials supply of the Pearl River Delta. Covering an area of more than 4,000 square meters, our factory is equipped with advanced printing machines from Roland and more than 100 skilled workers work diligently to serve our clients from North America, Europe,Central Asia and Africa. We are now serving various luggage brands worldwide, including dozens of giants in the fashion industry. Hence, we are looking forward to start a long and standing partnership with you. 16. Cooperation Guide
1) Make Sample. Counter sample can be made in 4-7 days upon receipt of your design or sample. 2) Quotation. Details of your requirements are much appreciated for faux leather luggage tags quotation, including: 1. Size 2. Quantity/style 3. Thickness of paper,or other materials 4. String choice 5. Printing Colors 6. Surface disposal 7. Artwork of faux leather luggage tags or faux leather luggage tags image Looking forward to your any kind of inquiry! All inquiries will be replied within 12 hours! :-) Thank you!
Contact us if you need more details on Faux Leather Luggage Tags. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Faux Leather Luggage Tags、Faux Leather Luggage Tags. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Leather Luggage Tag
Premium Related Products