Find Clothing Price Tags, Clothes Brand Tag, Paper Hang Tags on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Home > Products > Hang tags > Wood tag No.1 supplier in China

Wood tag No.1 supplier in China

Basic Info

Model No.: Ex hang tag 0104

Product Description

  1. Product Name
Bamboo Wooden Hang Tag 2. Large Picture
    3. Product Information


 Bamboo wooden hang tag for garment/bags/shoes/garment/luggage/hats/toys etc.




String/eyelet/safety pin


Environmental friendly, non-fading, recycled


CMYK or specific pantone(any color)




Customized (Rectangular, Circular, Triangular, Folded or any other special shape)

OEM Service



2,000 pcs

Sample Making

4-7 days

Mass Production

7-15 days(depends on technique and qty of  bamboo wooden hang tag )


Usually polybag and carton, or as per customers requirement

  4. Surface Disposal
  5 ways are generally used for surface disposal.  
             Technics Options
             (surface disposal)
1.Gloss/Matte Lamination
2.UV Varnishing/Spot UV-Varnishing
3.Hot Stamping
5.Gloss/Matte Varnishing
5. String Options
               String(Cord) 1.Nylon
3.Hemp cord
4.Elastic cord
5.Wax cord
    6. Main Product
  Our company produce different sorts of Hang tags, including:   paper hang tag;   plastic hang tag;   cloth hang tag;   jeans hang tag;   Jewelry hang tag;   Price hang tag;   Luggage hang tag,   Dog tag, etc.   We are a premium manufacturer of  bamboo wooden hang tag in China with 15 years production experience on only ONE product!
Practice makes perfect! We are confident enough to offer you best bamboo wooden hang tag with professional sales service!   7. Product Show
    8. Why Choose Us

*1) Excellence Experience       15 Years' experience in production of bamboo wooden hang tag;       We spend 15 years in doing ONE thing right!   *2) Excellent Quality        We can produce bamboo wooden hang tag to the ultimate satisfaction of the most demanding customers;        Our excellence quality are witnessed by industy elites that we’ve working with, including:  

  *3) Excellence Service       With the seamless cooperation of our prodution division and sales team, we can:       reply to any inquiry within 12 hours;       resolve any problem within 24 hours.   9. Shipping Information

Shipping Ways

Mainly sea shipping or International express (DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT etc.)


Shenzhen, China

  Details as following:     10. Payment Information

Payment Ways

L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow

Payment Term

30% before production, while the rest 70% before shipment

    11. More Hang Tags
    (Disclaimer: All pictures of hang tags displayed are only for reference and not for sale, all rights are reser- -ved to their respective owners! We will not produce any hang tags design without proper and legal autho- -rization!)       12. Production Process
  Various hang tags are produced here very carefully by our experienced workers in an orderly way! 13. Company Tour
  You are warmly welcome to visit our factory anytime!
      14. Company Information
    Dongguan Excellence Garment Accessories Co, Ltd. is a one-stop purchasing service provider of bamboo wooden hang tag. Since the establishment of our factory in 2000, we have been focusing on the production of bamboo wooden hang tag for various reno- -wned apparel brands worldwide.   Our factory is located in Chang'an Town of Dongguan City, Gaungdong Province, which enjoys the convenient logistics transportation and abundant raw materials supply of the Pearl River Delta. Covering an area of more than 4,000 square meters, our factory is equipped with advanced printing machines from Roland and more than 100 skilled workers work diligently to serve our clients from North America, Europe, Central Asia and Africa.   We arelooking forward to start a long and standing partnership with you.     15. Cooperation Guide
  1) Make Sample. Counter sample can be made in 4-7 days upon receipt of your design or sample.   2) Quotation. Details of your requirements are much appreciated for quotation of bamboo wooden hang tag, including:   1. Size 2. Quantity/style 3. Thickness of paper,or other materials 4. String choice 5. Printing Colors 6. Surface disposal 7. Artwork of  bamboo wooden hang tag or image of bamboo wooden hang tag   Looking forward to your any kind of inquiry! All inquiries will be replied within 12 hours! :-) Thank you!

Contact us if you need more details on Wood Tag. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Wood Tag、Wood Tag. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Hang tags

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters